Therese is an illustrator and graphic designer and a native New Yorker from Queens.
Therese focuses in character development and works with both Photoshop and Illustrator; she is also a traditional artist and draws with pencil, pen, ink, and watercolor.
She has worked in the tech game industry as both a character and assets designer for Zynga, Inc. and Astro Ape Studios and other indie companies as a concept artist, working on the iOS and Android platforms. With the additional technical sewing skills in fashion, Therese has worked for Anna Sui Corporation and indie Brooklyn designer Mandate of Heaven.
Her favorite artists include Yoshitaka Amano, Ayami Kojima, Shinkiro, and Tetsuya Nomura to name a few. Her current passions and art inspirations come from her practice in Muay Thai and in Southeast Asian culture and fashion.
Publications, Recognitions, and Honorable Mentions
- 2018 Showcase (Pancakes and Booze Art Show)
- 2018 Showcase (LIC Horror Art Exhibit)
- 2018 Showcase (Yours and Only Yours Postcard Art Exhibit)
- 2018 Showcase (21st Anniversary AMC Art Exhibit)
- 2018 Showcase (LIC-A@Atlantic Gallery: 2018 Art Exhibit)
- 2017 Showcase (20th Anniversary AMC Art Exhibit)
- 2017 Showcase (Visual AIDS: 19th Annual Postcards from the Edge)
- 2016 Featured Artist (Women Who Draw)
- 2016 Showcase (The Bott Shoppe: Immigration Nation)
- 2016 Showcase (Pancakes & Booze Art Show)
- 2016 Showcase (Visual AIDS: 18th Annual Postcards from the Edge)
- 2015 Editorial Art (New York Yoga + life Magazine Vol.1 Issue 1)
- 2015 Featured Art (Blinking Lights and Beeping Part: A Robot Coloring Book Collection)
- 2011 Honorable Mention (Who’s Creative? Art Creations Magazine)
- 2009 Featured Art (SUNY College of Optometry Permanent Collection)
- 2007-2009 Showcase (Fashion Institute of Technology Senior Art Show)
- 2006 Semi Finalist (Calvin Klein Jeans Casual Menswear Design)
- 2005-2009 Scholar (Peter Vallone Academic Scholarship)
- 2005-2009 Honor Student (Phi Theta Kappa)